Not all floors require the high performance of the Cosinus Slide® joint. It all depends on the exposure to staticand dynamic loads. HCJ provides the necessary (and free) design checks to make the right product choice. The e-slide construction joint has a continuous "omega" load transfer mechanism which also uses the continuous 3D anchorage system. Just like with the Cosinus Slide®, the direct contact between steel and concrete creates a zero tolerance load transfer performing far above discontinuous dowel based joints.
- Increased operational efficiency
- High performing, zero tolerance, continuous load transfer
- Less expense in the future on armoured joints and concrete floor maintenance
- Less expense in the future on warehouse equipment maintenance (forklift, robots, manual forklift, hand pallet jack)
- Continuous 3D anchorage system (patented technology)
- Free horizontal movement in 2 directions
- High level of comfort experienced by forklift operators
- Avoids production downtime during maintenance.
Other Armored Joints
THE COSINUS SLIDE® JOINT
Cosinus Slide® armored joint incorporates the latest state of the art technology and changes the way we think of joints. This new jointing solution is revolutionary because the joint becomes the floor. It is like there is no joint. The unique sinus wave geometry completely eliminates any potential impacts from wheeled traffic. Continuous load transfer is accomplished by the Sinus-Cosinus geometry.
THE E-STRAIGHT® JOINT
The e-straight construction joint is our new solution for concrete industrial floors with less static (racks) and dynamic (traffic) load requirements.
THE SINUS SLIDE® REPAIR JOINT
When a robust sustainable joint repair solution is desired, know that there is such a possible solution. An important factor is to eliminate the cause of damage which often is the striking impact of passing wheels.
THE HC MINI OMEGA® JOINT
The range of the HC-Mini Omega joint is especially designed for applications in, lighter use industrial floors on elevated bearing slabs, stage floors, various commercial applications, parking structures, and also in light, small industrial floors in buildings.