Structural Concrete Solutions, LLC (“PSCS”, “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”)
takes your privacy seriously. When you interact with PSCS, you should feel confident that PSCS
respects your privacy when processing information that identifies you as an
individual (“Personal Data”) and adheres to applicable laws and regulations,
including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (the
“GDPR”). PSCS collects a range of Personal Data about you when you interact
with PSCS, for example when you visit the PSCS website, use online or web
services, participate at a PSCS event, visit our premises, purchase and/or sell
goods and services to/from PSCS. We want you to know how we collect, use,
disclose, and protect your Personal Information and about the rights of all
consumers in North America which includes, the United States and Canada, and
the specific rights according to enacted Privacy Legislation:
What Is Personal Information?
interact with PSCS, we may collect Personal Data that directly or indirectly
relates to you as a natural living person, it means:
Identification and contact details (such as name, surname, date of birth,
e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), in order for you to be contacted, to
receive a specific service, or as part of business relationship, or as visitor
of our premises.
Professional information (such as your curriculum vitae, your job profile,
data, IT identification, or data arising from you interacting with our website
(such as IP address, location, country, access time on the website, pages
visited from the user, system log).
collected via the cookies installed on your computer or mobile.
Contributions you have provided to PSCS, via survey or shared on the PSCS
social network pages managed directly by the third parties providing the
personal information you provide us during an interaction.
cases, PSCS can collect Personal Data about you from a third party (e.g., you
have addressed us, or a third party who meets with PSCS personnel, visits PSCS’s
websites, opens newsletters, downloads PSCS materials, uses PSCS’s products and
services), or from public records. We protect Personal Data obtained from such
not generally process special categories of Personal Data, nevertheless PSCS
may be aware about more sensitive information. In these cases, you will be
informed, and such Personal Data may be processed if requested by law, and/or
where you have given your explicit consent.
How We Use the Information We
We do not,
and will not, sell your personal data. We will never use the information you
provide us for cross-contextual advertising. We will use the personal data you
provide us with, to deliver, evaluate and, where necessary, enhance the
services you are eligible for, as permitted under the privacy laws applicable
processing will be carried out based on adequate legal grounds,
from you i.e., when you tick a box to give permission based on your
understanding of the nature of the processing.
business purpose, for example, to enhance, modify, personalize, or otherwise
improve our services.
When we use
personal data, we ensure it is minimized to what is necessary to achieve the
process data for our business purposes, we will ensure that we keep your rights
in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object
to such processing; please see the section Your Rights for
information on how to do this.
How We May Disclose Your Personal Information
We do not disclose personal data that we collect about you, except as described in this privacy notice or in separate notices provided in connection with particular activities.
We may disclose a portion of your personal data with vendors who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions to make the services available to you. We strive to minimize this disclosure to what is necessary to perform the specific services instructed.
In addition, we may disclose personal data about you on the following basis:
· If we are required to do so by law or legal process.
· To law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request.
· When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; and,
· We also reserve the right to transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
· You have the right to know if we process Personal Data about you. If we do, you also have the right to:
- Request and receive information about the Personal Data we process and why we do it. In addition, you may receive a copy of all Personal Data we have about you together with information on how the data have been collected, processed, shared, etc.
- Have erroneous data corrected. If the Personal Data we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You also have the right to supplement incomplete Personal Data with additional information that may be needed for the Personal Data to be correct.
- Have data deleted. In some cases, you have the right to have your Personal Data deleted, such as: (i) if data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected; (ii) you oppose use that is based on our legitimate interest, and we cannot show compelling grounds that outweigh your interests; (iii) the Personal Data has been used illegally; (iv) deletion is required to fulfil a legal obligation.
- Request of restriction. It applies: (i) when you believe the Personal Data is incorrect and you have requested correction. If so, you can also request that we limit our use while we investigate if the Personal Data is correct or not; (ii) if the processing is illegal but you do not want the Personal Data to be deleted; (iii) when we no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, but you need it to be able to establish, assert or defend legal claims; (iv) if you object to the processing. If so, you can request that we limit our processing while we investigate if our interest in processing your Personal Data outweighs your interests. Even if you have asked us to restrict our processing of your Personal Data, we have the right to process it for storage, if we have obtained your consent to use it. We may also use the information to assert or defend legal claims or to protect someone else’s rights or use the information for reasons relating to an important public interest.
- Objecting to data use. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interest. If you object to the processing, we will, based on your situation, evaluate if our interests in using the data outweigh your interests in the data not being used for that purpose. This means we will no longer process the Personal Data for the purpose that you object to, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that outweigh your rights and freedoms. However, we may still use the Personal Data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If you object to the processing, you also have the right to request that we restrict our processing during the time we investigate the matter.
· Lodge a complaint. Please let us know if you do not agree with the way we are processing your Personal Data, you can lodge a complaint, directly or via a legal representative if required, writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Obviously, you can always lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the country where you live, work or where you believe the infringement has taken place, but in this case, we would appreciate it if you pre-inform us to allow us to try to solve the matter together.
· Consent. To the extent we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect the legality of the processing of data before the consent was withdrawn.
Whose Personal Information Is Covered by This Policy?
Updates to the PSCS Privacy information