PSCS LITHOSEAL LITE is an economical lithium silicate sealer/densifier for concrete surfaces.
PSCS LITHOSEAL LITE deeply penetrates and reacts with cured concrete. This reaction produces a calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces will remain breathable, reduce porosity, reduce dusting, reduce water permeability and increase abrasion resistance.
When properly applied, PSCS LITHOSEAL LITE will not leave the whitish blush characteristic of other sodium silicate products.
ADVANTAGES OF PSCS LITHOSEAL LITE
- Reduce application costs with one step low pressure spray application on broom or power troweled finishes
- Achieve architectural finishes, does not contribute to Alkali Surface Reaction (ASR), Will not leave a white surface as compared to other silicate products
- Reduce dusting, porosity, water permeability
- Improves abrasion resistance, light reflectance and gloss
- Deeper penetrating then conventional silicates
- Can be used interior and exterior
- Fast-curing – ready for traffic in one hour for most floors
Other Concrete Repair Products & Chemicals
PSCS FLOOR FIX
Ultra-low viscosity ridgid polymer concrete repair binder
PSCS POXYHARD MORTAR - EPOXY MORTAR REPAIR KIT
PSCS POXYHARD MORTAR is a three-component, 100% solids, multi purpose, epoxy mortar.
PSCS POXYHARD PRIMER - TWO COMPONENT EPOXY PRIMER
PSCS POXYHARD PRIMER is a two-component, multi-purpose, low modulus, moisture tolerant epoxy binder adhesive for use as a primer with PSCS POXYHARD MORTAR.
PSCS POLY FILL - SEMI RIGID POLYUREA JOINT FILLER
PSCS POLY FILL s a 100% solids, two component, UV resistant, semi-rigid, rapid curing, polyurea for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors.
PSCS LITHOSEAL LITHIUM SILICATE CONCRETE SEALER/DENSIFIER
PSCS LITHOSEAL is a premium lithium silicate sealer/densifier for concrete surfaces.